Question
Posted by: Strange | 2004/12/03

Cold finger, sore hand.

I seem to have the strangest symptoms.

The top of my palm towards my fingers on the right hand side, is sore to the touch, but the pain appears to be more inside the hand and not on the skin. Additionally the tiny finger feels cold to the touch and seems to go through phases of becoming white and cold and then red and hot. It has been cold to the touch all morning today.

Strange, it sounds like something might be pressing on the nerves and/or blood vessels that supply the hand. A common area for this is the wrist like in the case of carpal tunnel syndrome. If it hasn’t cleared up by the time you receive this reply, the best would be to see your doctor. Good luck.