Question
Posted by: Fellow Worker | 2004/10/21

Coke Light Addiction

I know of someone who starts the day with a 2L Coke Light. Everyday she drinks out a full bottle. I'm just curious to know what kind of an "addiction" could cause this, cos doesnt the "Light" mean that it is caffeine free. Also, I'm sure this cant be good for her health. She looks to be in her late forties to early fifties.

Dear Fellow Worker
The "Light' refers to the energy content and as far as I know these products still contain caffeine. The decision to drink this product and in large quantities is your colleague's decision and if she is not suffering from caffeine side-effects, will probably not be particullarly harmful.