Question

COHEN/SURESLIM

Hi Diet Doc

Need you help..

Please advise me on which one you think I should go for as I needd to loose 35kg. I do not want to go for weigh less as I need something balanced but faster.

Please le me know what you think, I am so depserate because I do need the extra help as I lack the motivation.

Thank u

Dear Anon
I am not in favour of unbalanced diets or diets that cut out whole food groups (esp carbs), so you will have to make up your own mind if you want to use the Cohen diet or the Sureslim programme. Find out what each regimen costs and think carefully if you can afford it, if you want to use a high-protein diet, if you can sustain it and if you can't rather achieve your weight loss by using a balanced, energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and regular daily exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life) for 30 min or longer to lose that weight.