Question
Posted by: Cofused | 2008/01/19

Cofused with the 2month injection

Hi doc,
I am a 19 year old woman.
I have used the 2month injection (the thick one) twice,and now I have had a period for 4weeks,stopped for 1week,and just started again.It's not a period the whole time,but switches between a period and a brown discharge.I dont know what to do,because it is really getting on my nerves.I went on the injection so my period wil go away,as I get rash from pads and tampons break off inside me.Would it help if I switched to Depo Provera??
Please help.

It might help. I would suggest that you go back to hyour doctor/clinic for further management.