Question
Posted by: Milly | 2007/06/21

Coffee makes me sick

I know most people when they drink coffee it gives them energy. I am the opposite. After drinking it I feel hungry and dizzy. I just feel out of it and I am surprise why this happens, could there be an ingredient in the coffee thats responsible for my condition? I eat chocolates and drink coke but feel ok afterwards so i doubt it is the caffeine. Pls advice.

Dear Milly
Coffee can influence your insulin levels and make insulin less effective. See http://www.uoguelph.ca/research/news/articles/2004/October/caffeine.shtml