Question
Posted by: minnie | 2004/01/07

coffee craving

I am 6 weeks pregnant and have a big craving for coffee.I hear that coffee is not good for pregnancy but i have been drinking it coz of my cravings.I can't stand the sight of tea!!!Please advise if i am doing any harm.
Thanks.

One cup of coffee a day would not cause any harm, but you should try to restrict your craving.

2
Posted by: Purple | 2004/01/07

Try decaffinated coffee - it still has that coffee flavour and smell and there's much less caffeine in it.

Reply to Purple
Posted by: wendy | 2004/01/07

Coffee neither tea is good for you and and your baby's health in pregnancy. I think you should rather drink lots of milk, and try rooibos tea.

Reply to wendy