Question
Posted by: janine | 2008/01/28

coffee

Hi, i am a healthy eater(6 small meals a day) and excercise 6 times a week. it has aken me a long time to get to the weight iam at now. i really enjoy a cup of coffee during the day though. i usualy drik one at about 9 in the morning and another one between 1 and 2 in the afternoon. both are drunk with sweetners. i need to know if this will result in me putting on extra weight eventually?

Dear Janine
I am glad to hear that you have reached your ideal weight. Having 2 cups of coffee a day will not cause you to gain weight.
Enjoy