Question
Posted by: ILONA | 2008/01/02

Coccyx and intercostal nerve.

I have a broken coccyx, which has arthritis as well. I am terrified of an operation - can a chiropractor help? At the same time, I have an trapped intercostal nerve on the right side of my body. It gets inflamed from time to time and I then have to live on anti-inflammatories. It is driving me beserk - any suggestions? I am 53 years old.

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Chiropractic can not help a previously fractured coccyx very much - surgery may be indicated if you are experiencing great discomfort or pain.
A chiropractor may be of considerable help with the intercostal neuritis.

1
Posted by: ouida | 2008/07/09

I am 68 and am unable to squarely or lie on my back.I get an ache which iseased by moving and sitting at an angle.
I can't remember hurting my coccyx.
This is quite a problem because I have to move continiously.
I find my lower back is going into a spasm. Any ideas for relief
Ouida

Reply to ouida