Question
Posted by: qwertyui | 2004/03/08

Cocaine Extacy weed booze update

HI all,

Thank you for the encouraging words last week. things went well again this last week and I managed to stay off the drugs,

One bad thing though my Girlfriend and I broke up this just makes things more difficult as she was a major motivating factor in me coming clean I am quite hurt.

Won't let you guyds down though

Dear qwerty.
Well done, especially on managing to stay straight through this breakup with your girlfriend. It's a really major achievement to manage to withstand and cope with a hurtful experience like that, without rushing back to drugs to hide away from it. As you see, we're proud of all you've managed so far, and look forward to you getting wholly free of the drugs, so you can get on with life's more non-chemical happinesses. Maybe a fresh relationship, after you're clear of this, will actually help, as it'll be free of associations with the druggy days. And your next relationship will be with a woman who has the pleasure of knowing ALL of you, not diluted in the chemicals.

4
Posted by: qwertyui | 2004/03/09

Thank you for the positive feedback, You are all a great help

I will not let this get me down despite the heartache,

Reply to qwertyui
Posted by: Kasandra | 2004/03/09

Hi You

congrats on staying clean break ups are never easy but in recovery it could be a good thing take this time to learn more about yourself and to grow within yourself be careful to jump into another relationship fast do some self exploring first just remember you are not alone there are 100000 of recovering human beings who goes through what you are going through and we are all thinking of you and supporting you, always keep in open mind and remember we are here for you

Reply to Kasandra
Posted by: Cee | 2004/03/08

Sorry to hear about the Brak-up, those are never cool to go through. But keep up the positive attitude and you WILL suceed and kicking this habit. Don't let the break-up be an excuse to start up again. They say it takes 21days to make or break a habit... of course this may take a few days, weeks longer to break - but you're doing great... As Paul has said, we DO care for you and we'll be there when you need the confidence in yourself to know you can get through this.

Chat soon. C

Reply to Cee
Posted by: Paul | 2004/03/08

Don't 'cos even if we have no idea what you look like or who you really are, we DO care and we support you in this decision, which was the right thing to do. Stay clean, if you need to talk, Post there will always be an ear.

Reply to Paul