Question
Posted by: Fatnat | 2007/03/16

Cobalatec injections

What are Cobalatec injections? Are they safe? and do they really help with weight loss? Thank you

Dear FatNat
According to my copy of MIMS, Cobalatec injections contain vit B12 and should be perfectly safe. They are used to treat vit B12 deficiencies and I have never heard that taking additional vit B12 will promote weight loss. To lose weight you need to basically change your lifestyle. Reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increasing your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life).

1
Posted by: Mitch | 2007/03/17

Vit b12 increases the appetite!!!!

Reply to Mitch