Question
Posted by: elvis | 2003/01/06

coagulated seamen

I am 25 years old. I have very inconsistent seamen. Sometimes it is very liquid but what worries me is that at times it is very coagulated. not liquid at all. I am also suffering from an ailing libido. i am still young so I should be quite verile but find myself battling to maintain a erection once I have had an orgasm. Some advice please.

thank you

Elvis, it’s difficult to say what the problem is without being able to examine you first. The best would be to have your urine tested to see if you have a bladder and/or prostate infection. If it turns up negative, you can have the sperm it self tested. Good luck.