Question
Posted by: Jungle Juice | 2007/05/31

Cluster Headaches

Hi, please can you give me the following info:

Can one get oxygen tank and keep it at home for chronic cluster headache sufferer. The period of the cluster headache is so bad at the moment that no amount of painkillers is working.

Was previously on Topamax for 8 months but this did not work, and it's very expensive and their are no generics for this.

Was also on cortison, besides swelling me up didn't really do much.

Also take trepaline at times just to try and get a good nights rest but the pain is so instense at the moment that the headache is even waking me up!
I'm desperate and wanted to know what other options I have left.
PLEASE

Dear Jungle Juice
Yes you can get an oxygen tank to use at home - your GP or one of the home nursing supplies firms would be able to organize this.