Question
Posted by: Tango | 2006/07/15

Clueless.....looking for you!

Hi Clueless - have not seen a post from you recently - but I have been very busy so may have missed it. How are you?

,,,,,

9
Posted by: Tango | 2006/07/16

Thanks hey! You go girl - get stuck in - I find the worst part is always knowing you have to sit down and get going, but once you do the relief is great!!

Will check in later!

Reply to Tango
Posted by: Lapdog. | 2006/07/16

Cape Town hey? Wise move! Me love CT! Just like Ireland during summer, during winter. Green, wet and cold, but must admit, even when windy don't compare with the wind u get there. I have NEVER!
U must enjoy the lunch, have a Lobster on me! Get it off! Get it off! lol No really, have a great time. Little one staying at aunt, hubby at work and have to work on my assignments. Don't wanna, but havta. Ug. Well, let me start, otherwise I'll never finish.
C ya!
xxx

Reply to Lapdog.
Posted by: Tangp | 2006/07/16

Ahh Lapdog - you know you write really well, I think you are sometimes too hard on yourself! Its always interesting and there is humour.

Lunch today just with a good friend I have known for ages. So nice to go out and relax and be served!

My daughter has relocated to Cape Town permanently. Yes, the empty house has endless possibilities as you say and thay are presenting themselves. Yes indeed - we get older and the upside is we do get better!

take care!

Reply to Tangp
Posted by: Lapdog. | 2006/07/15

That's wonderfull! Someone you've known a while? Working with? Or just pals? Either way that's great. And yes, it will be a massive adjustment with the kid out of the house, we do get used to the little buggers being around and being dependant don't we. But on the other hand, the house to yourself! Oh the possibilities. . . Enjoy! Where did she go? Permanent move?
Ag ja, such is life. We get older, we get better! lol.
Good night Tango. Hope you have a peacefull Sunday.
xxx

Reply to Lapdog.
Posted by: Tango | 2006/07/15

Hi Lapdog - thats why I wondered where you were - different nic. I have just been real busy, feeling exhausted most of the time. getting used to living in an empty house now that my daughter ha sleft. Its actually been a lot better than I thought it would be.

I am so proud of you - off dope one week! wow! This is a great achievement. Well done. You can do it!! Its gonna be hard. One foot infront of the other - no big leaps yet, thats all it takes. And yes, when poison comes out there is an " afer taste " of a sort. It will get better.

Tonight - just relaxing after a bad week, tomorrow been asked out to lunch and thats cool.

Reply to Tango
Posted by: Lapdog. | 2006/07/15

I hope so Anon. Is it you Moondust?

Reply to Lapdog.
Posted by: anon | 2006/07/15

Lapdog, might be the withdrawal from dope. Well done to you!!
You have done so well. Keep it up. Be kind to yourself and take one day at a time, sometimes one moment at a time. The longer you are off the weed the better you will feel.

Reply to anon
Posted by: anon | 2006/07/15

Tango Clueless has been posting regularly her new nick is Lapdog.

Reply to anon
Posted by: Lapdog. | 2006/07/15

I'm not doing too great at the moment Tango. See Lapdog postings, don't go with Clueless anymore. Thanks for asking Tango. Been missing you too, you've been very quiet! How are you? What u up to? Been clean one week, feeling down and miserable. Hate it, been thinking of death too lately, pity, thought I was past that. Lots of poison coming out I guess, or just my body wanting dope. Dunno. Just feeling crap. What u doing tonight?

Reply to Lapdog.