Posted by: Jane | 2008/08/11

I dated this guy for 2 years and we broke up. Its a year later and we are spending more and more time together but still he hasnt try to get back in a relationship with me, although he spoils me alot and spend almost all of his time with me. Im afraid to get hurt again...dont know how to handle the situation or what to make out of this?

If you are spending time together, you ARE in a relationship. Maybe you should be or shouldn't be, by that's another matter. If you think maybe you ought to be together, why not see a relationship counsellor together ?

Posted by: Clueless | 2008/08/13

Im not sure about his feelings though...maybe he really just sees me as a friend now :-(

Reply to Clueless