Question
Posted by: cher | 2007/03/06

clubfeet

Hi, my son(now 5 years) was born with bilateral clubfeet. He's had three operations. He runs around and is perfect in every other way, but has extremely small feet (that of a 1 year old) and thin calves. The calves we were told to expect, but I am worried that his feet grow so slowly. He is also very small and I am worried that his growth plates may have been affected. I would like a second opinion as the orthopaed who did the ops says that he's fine, but I have serious doubts.

Expert ImageArchive

Ask your GP fer a referral to a peadiatric orthopeadic surgeon