Question
Posted by: Peter | 2004/01/07

Clown Forum

to the owners of this site can you add -on an extra icon for the idiots that use this as a chat line and name it idiots forum.

this site belongs to the people that needs help.When last did you see the sexologist respond to a request.

Thanks Peter, I will respond to your e-mail. Isn't it amazing how when we put sex in a title it gives people the freedom to just vent their sexual fantasies. I'm hoping one of my students will do research on sub-cultures that form on internet forums. Could be a very interesting research. Obviously there is a great need for people to express their sexual fantasies, unfortunately they choose this forum. You are right, I do not respond to these e-mails.

Dr Elna McIntosh

12
Posted by: Phoenix | 2004/01/07

Maybe we should speak to the webmaster- cos the trouble that happens really isn't worth it.

Reply to Phoenix
Posted by: dildo | 2004/01/07

pitty......i'm sure it would work

Reply to dildo
Posted by: Whatever | 2004/01/07

Hehe! I reckon it's been mentioned quite a few times...so I guess there's a reason why they dont want to do it...

Reply to Whatever
Posted by: dildo | 2004/01/07

whatever,why dont you tell the doc?

Reply to dildo
Posted by: Whatever | 2004/01/07

...mmm...maybe they could just open another "general" forum or something...I cant see another way, and of course like Phoenix suggested, a login...

Reply to Whatever
Posted by: dildo | 2004/01/07

yes,it would D

Reply to dildo
Posted by: D | 2004/01/07

Just censoring stupid messages would help alot.

Reply to D
Posted by: Slim | 2004/01/07

Phoenix, you are right. It was suggested before, but ignored. IP logging can also be used to blaclist repeating offenders. That "king of the bedroom" bloke is especially unwelcome.

Reply to Slim
Posted by: Phoenix | 2004/01/07

I agree- it makes me so mad when people log on using my name and then cause all kinds of trouble. They should have a login and password function- that would work in keep out hoaxers.

Reply to Phoenix
Posted by: Peter | 2004/01/07

see what i mean,only clowns responding.
cant they rather open a site for matured adults.

Reply to Peter
Posted by: co co the clown | 2004/01/07

dear peter for great sex u need a sense of humour, so u must be a lousy lay

Reply to co co the clown
Posted by: Whatever | 2004/01/07

...better go look for another forum then if you need help chum...

Reply to Whatever