Question
Posted by: Dsis | 2004/10/01

Cloting During Mestruation

I have been off the pill for 3 months now the first month i had terrible pains when i was on my period then I decided to drink Essence of lifethe second time round and I have my period just fine now the problem is this month its the second time im haveing a period and this time its not blood its thick dark clots comming out what should i do please help.

It sounds like you have heavy periods. I suggest seeing a gynae for an opinion

2
Posted by: Dsis | 2004/10/01

It is detox a stape (herbal) that has calming and soothing effect and it helps with pain as well

Reply to Dsis
Posted by: Golly | 2004/10/01

Dsis,
I don't think it is something to worry about. I think your body is "spring cleaning" after the pill and getting rid of all the waste that accumulated. (the dark colour is indicative of old blood).

I'm unfamiliar with Essence of Life. What product is that and what does it contain? Is it a detox type of herbal product?

Reply to Golly