Question
Posted by: Sean | 2008/02/03

Closet Case Crush

I met a man on a hookup site and now want more than sex from him. He has a girlfriend and this once weekly hot escapade is driving me crazy cause now I want more. He will will visit the girlfriend on the weekends and jump online to the hookup website that we met on after she leaves the very same night?! Is he a bisexual like he claims or is he just using her beauty as a disguise like the genius straight acting homosexual closet cases master planned since back in the gay. How do you get a closet case out of your bed and into the world? Cause my closet case crush is on my mind more and more often recently.

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Sean and thanks for posting.

It sounds as if you're heading up a cul-de-sac. Do a U-turn and get away unless you're able to keep your emotions in check. How do you feel about him deceiving and cheating on his girlfriend?

3
Posted by: Deeve | 2008/02/04

Hi Sean.
I don't 100% agree with the comments that you're being 'used'. This arrangement was agreeable to both of you at the time, and its now you that wants to change the scenario? Obviously this fellow is just looking for a 'fukc buddy', and nothing more. Nothing wrong with that...EXCEPT, you have now found some other qualities in him that you really like, and can't figure why he won't join you in your world. It's highly unlikely that he ever will. And yes, you're dead right, these fellows live a perfectly 'straight' lifestyle, but sleep with men on the side.
Don't try and chase the unobtainable. If you're not happy 'seeing' him as before, or it's now becoming an emotional roller coaster for you...rather walk away. You're only going to get seriously bruised if you hang around any longer. I'm probably right on this one....he climbs into you, enjoys the sex, and then leaves immediately? Rather find yourself an available Gay fellow. The heartache caused by disfunctional relationships/situations is really not worth it. Hope this helps...Cheers

Reply to Deeve
Posted by: LONEWOLF | 2008/02/04

I agree with Gareth. Forget about him. He is using you. You say it is a crush, so get over it, we all do. There are lots and lots of nice guys out there.

Reply to LONEWOLF
Posted by: Gareth | 2008/02/03

There is no way that you can force him into your world, no matter what you do. He will have to make the decision in his own time, if he does want to come out of the closet at all. If you are not happy with the quick sexual experiences anymore, rather break it off completely for your own sake. Until he is ready, you won't get any more than this.

Reply to Gareth