Question
Posted by: RDK | 2004/09/28

Clomid & Staminogrow

I've just started my 1st course of Clomid yesterday. I've heard about Staminogrow and how it can increase my chances of falling pregnant as my hubby also needs a bit of help as his sperm morpology is a lowly 7%. Do I have to consult my doctor before we start taking it and get a script OR can I just get it at the chemist over the counter. Also, when, should we be our most sexually active - now, already or once the course of clomid is complete. And HOW active should we be - like every night or every 2nd night or should we just go at it. All comments will be appreciated.

I suspect you would need a script. Alternate day would suffice. The time to try is from about 4-5 days after clomid completed

5
Posted by: RDK | 2004/09/28

Tx for all the feedback

Reply to RDK
Posted by: Albert | 2004/09/28

Hi RDK

Doctors usual say that you should be sexually active from day 6 of clomid. that means from day one after the last day of clomid.

Gook Luck

Reply to Albert
Posted by: Chey | 2004/09/28

Staminogrow can be bought over the counter. Best time to be sexually active is every 2nd night over your ovulation period ie from day 12 to day 19

Reply to Chey
Posted by: nono | 2004/09/28

Hi ,

You can also subscribe to springbok pharmacy , order from online they will deliver them to you in 24 hours.

Reply to nono
Posted by: h | 2004/09/28

staminogrow you can buy at any chem deschem have a special on now 120tab for R149.00

Reply to h