Question
Posted by: MS | 2007/02/22

Clomid, progesterone HELP!!!

Ifeel like i am going to fall over and sleep for 10 years, I finished my first clomid cycle and the injections, i am now on 10 days of progesterone and my next period is due in 6 days. I constantly want to cry i am so dead tired, i woke up at 1 in the morning with nausea and vomiting. I am so moody and i feel a big difference in my heart rate its lately around 100 per minute. I urinate early morning which i never used to do. Is this normal on progesterone? how can i make my symptoms better i am at the verge of stopping the tablets. What should i do?????

These are all common symptoms of the medication ( the Clomid effects can last a while as well). There isn't much you can take for the symptoms, as I assume you are trying to conceive.