Question
Posted by: ruby | 2007/02/26

clomid- please help

hi

i have left the pill- jasmin last june and since then i have not had a natural period and was not ovulating. my gynea has put on provera last month - for 7 days , then on day 5 of my cycle i started on Clomid (1 per day for 5 days.)...14 days later i have been to the gynea and i still did not ovulate..i am doing more blood test today..to see if i have ovilated has there are no eggs to be found. the gnea gave me a script just for Clomid (2 a day from day 5 of my period...but i am confused has he has not given me provera...(will my period come nataurally after the 1st doce of clomid?...how long do i have to wait till my next cycle...

Your period may or may not start. If it has not started 2 weeks after the ovulation time, i.e by Day 30 of your cycle, you should contact your doctor again. You must wait for the period before starting Clomid.