Question
Posted by: very worried | 2006/11/13

Clomid-period

I was on clomid on the last cycle and yesterday i got my period very sad. i had the worst period ever i had very painfull pains that i never experieced before. did clomid do this? and why didnt i fall pregnant i then had eggs 3 of them large and my doc said just a matter of time. please help before i consult my doc again. also is the bad period normal?

Your period can be different after a Clomid cycle.
The fact that you ovulated does not mean that you will fall pregnant at once.

1
Posted by: worried too | 2006/11/13

I also had a very bad period 2months ago after clomid after 12 days late and a negative preg test. It was very painful and long. I skipped the next month and it took 10days to feel ok again. I'm scared to take another month but if we want a baby what do we do.

Reply to worried too