Question
Posted by: mags | 2007/06/26

Clomid did not work

I have been on Clomid for 2 months now, 1st month 1 tablet and the 2nd month 2 tablets each day. And I still did not fall pregant? Are anything else on the market that can maybe help me? I starting to loose faith and hope. Please help.

It would be important to know whether you ovulated on Clomid or not. Also it is too soon to give up after 2 months. Yoiu should see a fertility expert.

5
Posted by: Dee | 2007/06/26

has your husband done a sperm analysis?

Reply to Dee
Posted by: cc | 2007/06/26

I was on clomid 50mg for approximately 8 months, and guess what, I am now 9 weeks pregnant. Have faith, when the time is right, it will happen.

Good Luck!

Reply to cc
Posted by: Annelize | 2007/06/26

hi

I have been on clomid for 3 months, my ovulation count went up to 2.9 from about 0, after the 3 months my gynea put me on a shot of Pregnyl and my ovulation count went up from 2.9 the prev month to 22.7 this month, i'm now back again on the clomid for this month so hopefully i will have a count of 30+ this month, maybe you should ask you gynea regarding pregnyl and see what he/she says.

Reply to Annelize
Posted by: Maggie | 2007/06/26

I have also been on Clomid for 3 months each tablet for 5 days and i still did not fall pregnant, mine was 50mg and i am suppose to go back to my Gynae but im starting to lose hope. What should i do ask him to increase dosage? Im reluctant to go back.

Reply to Maggie
Posted by: Tinkerbell | 2007/06/26

Speak to your gynea as he/she may increase the dose. Some people react to 50mg, some to 100mg, some to 150mg. There are other options but they start becoming very expensive. Also, 2 months is still early. The clomid may work next month. Try again and have faith. My prayers are with you!

Reply to Tinkerbell