Posted by: Loza | 2009/03/11


With my first pregnancy I used clomid to be able to conceive. I want a second child and yet im struggling as my periods are very irregular. Anyone that can advice

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

You may need Clomid again. See your gynaeoclogist to discuss this.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Me | 2009/03/13

No, clomid is a S4 medication. No one will just give it to you.

Reply to Me
Posted by: tinky | 2009/03/11

i think we are in the same boat.I conceived after clomid and my ps are irregular, my daughter is 4 and I went off contraception in december ' 07 but up to now i cant see anything. like now my cycle is almost or about 60 days +. I dont have medical aid. cant I just buy clomid since i know what happened before?

Reply to tinky
Posted by: me | 2009/03/11

as you needed assistance witht he first pregnancy, you will need assistance witht he socnd one as well.
Go see your dr

Reply to me

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.