Question
Posted by: annie | 2007/05/22

clomid

hi
i am not sure what to do now... i have used clomid for the last 3 months, last repeat was 2 tablets... i have a 21day count of 2.9 after 2 months, i don't see how clomid is going to help me go over a 30 count, i'm seeing my dr tomm is there any alternative we can discuss tomm.

Dear Annie

Certainly ovulation induction using the injections might be a better alternative in cases where clomid is not succeeding.

4
Posted by: Zirka | 2007/05/22

I have been taking clomid for the past 4 moths and we still have had no success, Have been on Femara as well for two months with no success as well what will be the next step

Reply to Zirka
Posted by: annie | 2007/05/22

hi mb - was prescribed as 1st month 1per day from day 5-9 second month same thing 2 per day from day 5-9 and now the 3rd month again 2 per day day 5-9.

Reply to annie
Posted by: Dee | 2007/05/22

You can ask him to try Femara or injectibles like Menogon. Clomid didnt work for me either, I only took it once and never again!

Reply to Dee
Posted by: mb | 2007/05/22

hi annie
i find it strange that ur count has not increased-i used clomid for 3months-starting count was 2-1st month 20-2nd month -30 and 3rd month 35- mayb ur not taking it proply- it 4 tablets-1 a day from cycle day 4-8.
discuss with doc-he'l know best
good luck

Reply to mb