Question
Posted by: Cassandra | 2007/05/07

Clomid

I get my periods every on the dot 54 days. My gynea did some tests and we found out i am not ovulating although i get my period every 54 - 57 days. She has put me on clomid now. She said i must take it the second day of my bleeding. How would i then know when i am ovulating - if i have to buy ovuluation kids they like R300-00 a box when do i use them to check and obviously i would have to buy more than one. or otherwise how can i indicate when i would be ovulating with such a long stretch between periods. Most of the ovuluation calculators only calculate up to 42 days.
Help will be appreciated.
God bless.

On the Clomid your cycle should be shorter. The best way to know when you are ovulating is for your doctor to monitor with scans.