Question
Posted by: RDK | 2004/09/27

CLOMID

Hi, I've started my first course of Clomid today. I've read that if theres something wrong with your partner Clomid wont solve the problem. My hubby's sperm morphology is 7% so I can only guess that my doctor is optimistic about my chances of conceiving otherwise she would not have prescribed it. Please comment.

Morphology of 7% is probably compatible with fertility

4
Posted by: Helen | 2005/02/21

Has anyone had any adverse reactions to Staminogro. I started getting blister type reactions predominantly on face but then on body too and have now stopped taking it?

Reply to Helen
Posted by: RDK | 2004/09/28

Do I need to consult my doctor before taking Staminogrow? Do I need a prescription from her or can I get it over the counter?

Reply to RDK
Posted by: Chey | 2004/09/28

Hi RDK,
Clomid itself wont solve the problem but it may assist. What needs to be done is to "build up" your Hubby's sperm. We have found that Staminogrow did wonders. My hubby's morphology was only 2% (This was at the beginning of March). My hubby started to take Staminogrow middle March ’04. I fell pregnant at the end of May! - and we had been trying for 18 months before the Staminogrow! (Sadly though I had an ectopic at 8 weeks).

So ... we are back in the TTC Club! Hubby and I have now both started taking Staminogrow (at night) as we are trying again. I wont be taking Clomid again though as I personally feel I am ovulating and if Hubby's sperm is "built up" then it will do the trick.

Best of luck

Reply to Chey
Posted by: Albert | 2004/09/27

Yes I agree with you that the doctor is optimistic but please don't be too ancious (sp) just be positve everything will work itself out and take care. I am saying not to be too ancious because we are always encouraged not to be.

Reply to Albert