Question
Posted by: Naughty girl | 2004/11/01

Clit ring

Hi all,

I am interested in getting a clit ring, but have a few questions:

1. How painfull is it
2. How does it affect your sex life
3. Do guys like it
4. Can it cause sensory damage

Would appreciate all advise.

In clitoral piercing, the hood of the clitoris is more commonly pierced than the clitoris itself- the procedure is less complicated and therefore safer. It takes the skin approximately one to two months to heal after the piercing is done. While it is difficult to generalize, the consensus on clitoral piercing is that sexual pleasure is indeed heightened. But with pleasure usually comes some form of responsibility- in this case it involves cleaning your pierce two times a day with a diluted betadine (antiseptic) solution to prevent infection.

So, make sure that a master piercer is used for the procedure and there is only a handful in this country, so make your enquiries first, before you have it done.

Dr Elna McIntosh

13
Posted by: G | 2004/11/01

Surprise him with it....if possible, take a pic and mail it to him during work and c his reaction.

Reply to G
Posted by: Naughty Girl | 2004/11/01

Great, thanks for the advice. It turns me on quite a bit, do u guys suggest discussing this with my bf, or should I suprise him? Also, how soon after having it done can you have sex?

Reply to Naughty Girl
Posted by: Jack & Jill | 2004/11/01

Jill has one. Had it done in amsterdam. stunning she loves it. if you have an experienced person doing it it is no problem at all. Extremely erotic!

Reply to Jack & Jill
Posted by: R | 2004/11/01

All the girls i know who have them have told me that it enhances the whole sexual act so i haven't really heard of anyone saying that it had a negative impact on them, so maybe there is someone out there who can answer your question.

Reply to R
Posted by: Naughty girl | 2004/11/01

See, now thats what I am worried about. Have also heard that it can dmage it. But not from someone who actually has one. Is it that rare?

Reply to Naughty girl
Posted by: R | 2004/11/01

I had 1 night stand with a girl with a clit ring and damn she was wild and we totaly enjoyed it, however i have also heard that it could completely kill your clit and you might not even be able to orgasm but that is what i have heard so i'm not 100% sure.
Hope that helps

Reply to R
Posted by: G | 2004/11/01

Nope, not as far as i know, due to the fact that the clit ring sits 'outside' it cant do any harm... except HUGE amounts of pleasure if its done correctly. ENJOY and come tell us how it feels?

Reply to G
Posted by: Naughty Girl | 2004/11/01

Still nobody with actual experience? I heard it makes sex amazing! My bf and I have areally adventurous sex life, but have never tried piercings. I just want to know if it can cause damage.

Reply to Naughty Girl
Posted by: G | 2004/11/01

P, it hightens ur sex drive and keeps the clit erect.

Reply to G
Posted by: G | 2004/11/01

WEll, from what i heard, it hurts a lil but u must decide what u want.. the pain for a short while or the fun for LONG thereafter. I also heard that they say the fun is SO much nicer if the man has a piercing in his penis as well... but unfortunately i dont, so wont know. Where u at?

Reply to G
Posted by: P | 2004/11/01

Why would one do this, is it the same as an earring? What is the purpose?

Reply to P
Posted by: Naughty girl | 2004/11/01

On the weekend, trying to make up my mind 4 sure though.

Reply to Naughty girl
Posted by: G | 2004/11/01

Hi, from a males perspective, i LOVE it... I heard that its ALOT of fun sexually.... drives both parties wild and always highten the sex drive. When u planning on getting it?

Reply to G