Question
Posted by: Me .... | 2004/02/05

CLIT ????

xcuse my ignorance , but where is the CLIT on a womans vagina ?????

The clitoris is an extremely sensitive erectile organ located below the pubic bone, within and close to the top of the labia. The labia (majora and minora) are the outer and inner folds of skin that surround the clitoris, the urethra opening, and the vagina. The clitoris is sometimes called the "joy button." The glans (or tip), the part that you can see, attaches to the shaft, which runs along internally from the glans toward the vaginal opening. The clitoris connects to a branching interior system of erectile tissue that runs throughout a woman's genital area. The erectile tissue responds to sexual arousal by filling with blood, becoming hard and erect, similar to a man's penis. During sexual excitement, the clitoris swells and changes position. The clitoris is covered by a clitoral hood that is actually part of the labia. The size and shape of the clitoris varies in each woman, although its location is pretty much the same for all women.

The clitoris is the focus of stimulation for a woman, and usually is the place that, when stimulated, will bring her to orgasm. You can stimulate your partner's clitoris in many different ways -- by rubbing, sucking, body pressure, or using a vibrator or a dildo. Although some women like direct touching on the glans of the clitoris to become aroused, for others, it is so sensitive that direct touching hurts, even with lubrication. Focusing directly on the clitoris for any length of time can also cause the pleasurable sensations to disappear. Try rubbing your partner on one side, or both sides, of her clitoris; or, wetting your fingers and rubbing them around and over her clitoris. Gently rub or pull the clitoris itself, or rub the hood or a larger area around the clitoris. Use one finger, then try several. Try different kinds of pressure and timing.

Most importantly, talk with your partner. Ask her to show you her clitoris in a sensual way (you don't need to make it an issue.). Ask her how she likes it to be touched. Ask her to show you how she touches it herself, or to put her hand on top of yours to guide you. If it's embarrassing, just remember, your (and her) knowledge is her pleasure! You might also want to take a look at a basic Human Sexuality textbook and find a diagram of a woman's genitalia, so you won't approach it with complete ignorance.

12
Posted by: Jags | 2004/03/02

when you want to give a girl an orgasm do you stimulate the clit and if so how do one doit?

Reply to Jags
Posted by: man tay | 2004/02/06

i will lick your clit for you anytime just tell me when
man toy

Reply to man tay
Posted by: 53 | 2004/02/06

So it looks like you not serious after all. Why go to the trouble of dialling the number and then putting the phone down when I answer???

Reply to 53
Posted by: 53 | 2004/02/06

Suga, why did you hang up the phone???? Please call again and talk to me.

Reply to 53
Posted by: 53 | 2004/02/06

Not my cell, here's my land line driect to my office. 0415853612

Reply to 53
Posted by: Suga | 2004/02/06

53 plse let me have your cell I will be leaving at 13h30.

Reply to Suga
Posted by: suga | 2004/02/06

I'd love to what do u do give me your cell
i will call right away

Reply to suga
Posted by: 53 | 2004/02/06

I sometimes come to CT on business, maybe I can look you up and show you how to masturbate. And while we're busy I might as well give you the real thing. How does that sound?

Reply to 53
Posted by: suga | 2004/02/06

Sorry 53 I am in Cape Town, and do not have private e-mail
at this stage

Reply to suga
Posted by: 53 | 2004/02/06

Suga, I hope you come back here. I'm also serious about your problem, and I think I can help you, but I will need some way of contacting you. Can't you get a hotmail address or something. I'm in the Eastern Cape, where are you?

Reply to 53
Posted by: suga | 2004/02/06

I am a divorced women, not in a relationship yet...still looking
and I have also tried on many occasions to Masturbate
plse tell me why does it take so long, am I doing right
horny all the time ( age: 50) plse help!!!

Reply to suga
Posted by: Lady | 2004/02/05

The clit is not on the vagina. The vagina is the hole where your penis goes in when you have sex with a woman. The clitoris is a little heaved spot, very sensitive, found when you move from the vagina towards the navel. It is close to the place where the woman's big outer lips join.

Reply to Lady