Question
Posted by: 123 | 2005/06/06

Climax

I am new on the 'sex stuff' I am 21 and sorry to post my Q here people on the sexology section are very rude (sorry to say so but they arent helpful)

I lost my viginity about 6months ago and some of my friends have talked about climax and how great it is "when you come together with your b/f) but the thing is I cant feel myself coming, when we are making love the next thing I know I am "loose" and really wet is that climax and is there something wrong with me if I cant feel it and hold back to wait for B/f what must I do?

thaks in advance

You should feel the orgasm as a sensation similar to leaping into space, followed by contractions of the vaginal muscles. It often needs lots of clitoral stimulation to achieve orgasm and most women do not orgasm from penetration alone. Perhaps yoOvulation means that an egg is rerlau and your partner can experiment with this. It is also helpful to experiment on your own so that you know what arouses you.

3
Posted by: samantha | 2005/06/06

It's difficult to explain a climax, and how you feel is part of it. It's almost like you reach a point of arousal that builds up to tremendous pressure, then awesome relief.
You must control the 'act' - do what makes you feel most stimulated, and it will happen.
You do not need penetrative sex to climax.

Reply to samantha
Posted by: 123 | 2005/06/06

yep we do use protection even though when we met we went HIV testing and are both negative we met at blood donor clinic so we go HIV testing every 3months.

but yes we use condoms each time we have sex

Reply to 123
Posted by: baby | 2005/06/06

Firstly I am glad that you had waited for a mature age to have sex.......but if you are not married I hope that it is not unprotected, you know about HIV I hope and also sex before marriage is a sin.....anyway climaxing is not something that one can exactly say this is what you feel, it is one of those intimate feelings that differ from one to the other.......it is also indescribeable, but it is something that you know you have had once it is over, possibility is that you did not come but your boyfriend did and that is what made you so wet, because the feeling of coming is so unique that you can feel that something during your intercourse session......Maybe your boyfriend can explain it in better terms or even during the process.......or maybe the other ladies can also lend a hand......

Reply to baby