Question
Posted by: me | 2006/10/29

clicking joints

for the last few years my joints have been clicking mostly my elbows and knees but other joints also ocasionaly click it is not painfull and does not bother me but other people have noticed as the clicks are very loud and suggest something must be wrong i am still young only 23 years old
when i was about 12 i was diagnosed with serum sickness although the doctors were never sure it was just the closest thing they could find that matched my symptoms at first they thought i had rheumatic fever but for some reason they decided it was not could it have some thing to do with that
or might it be something else?

Thanks for your advice

Dear Me
It is just caused by the cartilage slipping over the joints and is not dangerous ( but embarrasing) - you can't do anything about it!