Question
Posted by: Cleninquestion | 2008/07/21

Clenbuterol for fat burning

Good day

I have a question regarding the use of Clenbuterol for the burning of fat. Is it recommended and what the negative medium to long-term side effects?

Dear Cleninquestion
Clenbuterol was developed as a bronchodilator for asthmatics (prescription required) and for veterinary use in horses for respiratory diseases. It is used 'illegally' as a type of slimming aid, but I would not recommend its use. It has been listed as a banned substance for athletes and may also not be used in the USA for any animals except horses. There have been some reports of accidental clenbuterol poisoning in humans who have ingested meat from animals fed high doses of this drug illegally. Rather avoid such a potentially dangerous substance.
Take care