Question
Posted by: Chick | 2005/01/04

Clenbuterol

Firstly welcome back everybody - hope you had a good rest. I want to find out when taking clenbuterol (2 tabs a day) is it best to take them both in the morning or separate one in the morning one at night - i can recall sombody on this site actually knew quite abit about it but not too sure who it was.

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Chick,

CB.

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

6
Posted by: cowboy | 2005/02/13

looking for clenbuterol?
mail me!!
umt ATwebmail DOT co DOT za

Reply to cowboy
Posted by: Callie | 2005/01/19

Hi Chick
I'm also looking for clenbuterol, were can I get

Reply to Callie
Posted by: Chick | 2005/01/06

thanks have sent you a mail

Reply to Chick
Posted by: Angelus | 2005/01/05

Hi Chick

like i said above you should take between 140mcg a day split througout the day so you would have to look at how much each tablet contains and then break that up in the day

you split sounds fine for two weeks but as i said if you do it on a two week split when u are finished it is quite likely you will crash and feel really tired and lazy you can go one week on one week off if you like.

also dont exceed 140 mcg a day as then u are just wasting it as your body cant absorb much more than that.

if you need more advice u can mail me at
phantom AT starmmailDOTcoDOTza
hope it goes well

Reply to Angelus
Posted by: Chick | 2005/01/05

Well i finished my course of winstrol (injectable) about two months ago - which was brilliant . But now want to go onto the clenbuterol for cutting so yes i suppose using it for its fat buring composition. Well i started 2 tabs yesterday - i hear i should have it like this 2/2/2/3/3/3/4/4/4/3/3/3/2/2/2/ which covers 2 weeks - is this right ?? cos i have 56 tabs - and this only finishes 42 tabs - ?? please let me know what you think is best !!

Reply to Chick
Posted by: Angelus | 2005/01/04

Hi Chick
Firstly are you using this as a fat burner?? or for its supposed anabolic effects because there are none and PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHEN USING THIS AS THERE ARE SIDE EFFECTS WITH PROLONGED USAGE!!!!

Effective Dose 80-140 mcgs. / day in split doses throughout the day. Anything over 140 mcg a day is overkill

hope this helps try it on a one week on one week off or two weeks on two weeks off although with the two week cycle you might feel a bit of a crash when u come off
anyway hope this helps and once again if you insist on using unapproved supplements please be very careful and monitor for side effects if you do notice any discontinue use.

Reply to Angelus