Posted by: tocksy | 2008/07/03

cleaning my v

hi DOC
i wanted to know is it dangerous if i use my fingers to clean my v after having sex? i hate it when the semen comes out after some hours. i do this more often. can i get infected after this or what. i dont use any soap only clean water and a finger. please help i need your advice DOC.

thanks in advance
have a lekker day.

That sounds fine.

Posted by: Babe | 2008/07/03

Good idea Gracie i always do.

Reply to Babe
Posted by: Gracie | 2008/07/03

Maybe get yourself a Betadine Vaginal Douche kit and just use the bottle with water only (without the Betadine) to clean yourself - maybe better than using your finger???!!! A suggestion only!! It is available at Dischem and other pharmacies.

Reply to Gracie