Question
Posted by: Dol | 2006/09/07

Clean Womb

Hi everyone. Are there pills that you can take to clean your womb, or any other method, or do you only have to go for a womb scrub. Not necessarily because you had a miscarriage or something like that, but just as an oveall cleaning of your system to stay healthy...

It is not necessary for a general cleaning of the womb. The womb looks after itself.

95
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/08/15

Im 4 mnths preg and breast feeding 5 mnths bby i nid help to terminate de pregnancy i want go back to skul sum1 can hep plz

Posted by: thandi | 2016/08/15

i had a miscarriage on 15 july stopped bleeding at around the 28-29 lasst month nw i started on my period again its as painful still having clots cpming out can sumone help is sumthng wrong what can i take to clean and get all the clots out

Reply to thandi
Posted by: ssss | 2016/08/12

I'm 1 week pregnant I want to terminate dis bbe what can I use help it urgent

Reply to ssss | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Lamza | 2016/08/14

misoprostol

Posted by: ALICIA | 2016/07/11

Hello my names ALICIA, am from USA i want to share my happiness with everybody and letting them know the secret of my happiness, the secret of my happiness is through doctor EBOSELE the great herbal doctor, who help to stop my miscarriage and made me a mother after been passing through pains....., but Dr.EBOSELE put an end to this situation, now am a mother and am living happily with my husband and my new baby which i love so much, am using this medium to thank Dr.EBOSELE for the great work he did for me with his herbs, Thanks be unto him for helping me, my sisters out there i want you to thank Dr.EBOSEOE for the great work he did for me and my husband, ....if you need his help also you can contact him through his email via:dreboselesolutioncenter@hotmail.com or you can call him via +2348147461232 after if you also want to gain from his fertility herbs

Reply to ALICIA
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/07/10

Please help me I'm struggling to conceive I need the baby I am a married women plz help

Posted by: peterson | 2016/07/04

Greetings to the general public, i want to tell you about how i was cured of HIV/AIDS disease by a Doctor called Dr ZAKI. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy and fast cure on HIV and i saw comment of people talking about how Doctor ZAKI cured them. I Was scared because i never believed in the Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i having no hope of been cured of HIV/AIDS so i decided to contact him with his email that was listed on the comment (dr.zakiherbalhome@gmail.com) when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HIV result came out negative. I pray for you Dr ZAKI God will give you everlasting life, you shall not die before your time for being a sincere and grate men. Am so happy, you can also contact him if you have any problem Email: dr.zakiherbalhome@gmail.com or Add him up on WhatsAPP +2348148339190

Reply to peterson
Posted by: peterson | 2016/07/04

Reply to peterson
Posted by: Olu | 2016/06/28

Am using trevo & clomid will it help me to get pregnant because i need to be pregnant by God grace

Reply to Olu
Posted by: DR | 2016/05/21

Dear friends it is almost two months now since i order a pregnancy spell cast on me from this email: {mosthighsolutiontemple@gmail.com} i saw in a website on how he help a couple to get pregnant and i contacted him which i started seeing changes on my body since the first week of last month and it two months and i am carrying my own baby in my womb i am so happy that i finally get pregnant after all i have been through. contact him for any problems you are having, he will surely provide you a solution, All thanks be to Dr Zack. Mobile number VIA: WHATSAPP...+2348077686213

Reply to DR
Posted by: Lisa | 2016/05/21

''SEEING IS BELIEVING'' The most powerful international Male Spiritual healer or spell caster, LICENSED from West Africa That helped me get pregnant, you can also witness the real spiritual powers yourself if you need help through His email: {mosthighsolutiontemple@gmail.com}. Dr. Zack is a gifted powerful herbalist practitioner, fortune teller, marriage consultant and a psychic using her natural power to help people. Dr. Zack has been registered with international traditional healers since 1970 with more than 42 years of experience. he works on different spell cast services, She is an international powerful spiritual healer who can help every one all over the world regardless of location, color or race. 'Results are %100 Guaranteed and will vary from person to person' No matter what problems other healers failed to achieve, the manner in which he helped me can't make me stop talking about him, my marriage was almost gone cause i could not give birth but through the powerful help of Dr. Zack, (a man that understand the feelings of others) i was able to get pregnant and i deliver safely a baby bouncing boy, if you need help contact him now through his email: {mosthighsolutiontemple@gmail.com} or Mobile number VIA: WHATSAPP...+2348077686213

Reply to Lisa
Posted by: nokuthula | 2016/04/13

i want to fall pregnant but i cant i've got etopic pregnacy for the past 1 year and it was not a first time i do have for the past 5 years again.

Reply to nokuthula
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/04/05

Had an abortion in 2014 now that I'm ready to have a child nothing is happening I've trying for a year now, nothing seems to be wrong with my health I see my periods every month but no baby please help me

Posted by: Vic | 2016/03/10

I had a miscarriage October 2015 I never clean my womb now am trying for a baby but I can't conserved can I go for womb cleaning ,thanks for your help.

Reply to Vic
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/08

I have been trying to get pregnant for the past two years and I hv a seven year old daughter pls help

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/08

Posted by: Jackie | 2016/02/08

i had an abortion on 2012 and since then i have been trying to get peg but i cant wat wil i do?

Reply to Jackie
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/02/08

Hi,an new in this website kindly,i had an abortion on 2012 but since then i have been trying to get peg but i cant wat can i do?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/02/05

Hi I am 21 years old. For my teen years I started with the prevention pills when I was 15. Then something stranged happend something like I had my menstrual cycle for 2 weeks and then it stoped. I switch pils so many times the only one that helped was hi Ann. I'm not using anything on this moment but last week it when prefect I did my cycle full. And this morning 2 o clock I woke up and it was just awfull. Please I need help even advice thank you

Posted by: ntombi | 2016/01/19

Hey pls help me. I've been preventing for 3yrs then I stopped preventing. Nd my boyfrnd nd I are trying to have a child and m struggling to get pregnant pls help me what must I drink or do. Or should I jst b patient nd wait? Need ur help urgently

Reply to ntombi | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: stranger | 2016/06/03

I had tht same problem,i was using the injection for 5 yrs thn stopped last year June cz I wanted a baby i went to the Gyne nd she told me i should atleast wait 4 a period of 12 months thn if nothing happens thn i should start looking 4 help so i was so desperate nd my bf told me we should do wt the Dr said thn we waited ,nd after 8 months i fell pregnant, so my advice is tht u must wait give it tym

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/01/07

to all those who want to arbort believ me i knw wt u ar goin thru bt plz dnt do that.i hv been ther done that bt nw i regret it i cnt forviv myslf i kip thinkin abt hw ws he or she gona lok lyk bt mostly kip wondarin if GOD wi eva forgiv me.so plz be warned that picture is nt goin to leav ur imagination eva

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/01/05

I AM 39YRS OLD AND I WANT TO FALL PREGNANT,BUT FINDINDING DIFFICUILTY TO CONCEIVE.IS THERE SOMETHING THAT YOU CAN RECOMMEND TO CLEAN MY WOMB PLEASE

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/29

Hello Am two months pregnant and I went to doctor for abortion. He gave me pills to take that will terminate pregnancy . My worry now how safe I am to take these pills all by myself and what about cleaning womb. Must I trust his procedure of not scraping womb

Posted by: andy | 2015/12/15

I nid child bt I was sterilized in 2012-19-12.really nid a bby coz by that tym I was not sure.help .0630951415

Reply to andy
Posted by: TK | 2015/12/09

God is the one who gives life there it is time we look unto him for children ,doctors also need God in order to assist us..the cant do it all alone... For those who need children or those who want those who want their menstruation back...i suggest you look in to this website may you will learn one or two things.. about how God operate...he is the author the of life ..beginning and the end...http://emmanuel.tv/ or http://emmanuel.tv/testimonies As for those who want to commit abortion ...i pray God forgive you...he says let the children come unto me for the kingdom of God is theirs..

Reply to TK
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/22

ls it normal for one to flow menstrual blood for like a month but in small amounts of bloody daily

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/10

oh plz gud ppl dnt jst dnt breast feed while u pregnant,u know what will happen to that bby u breast feeding.samething happened home my cousin was breast feeding while pregnant her bby is 2years old she cant talk & she cnt walk its lyk shes 6months.so plz.

Posted by: thobe | 2015/10/27

We need a doc to answer our quiz.

Reply to thobe
Posted by: zandie | 2015/10/26

I need something to clean my womb I feel like its not open I'm already done my tuboplast by I didn't conceive please help and I'm in marriage

Reply to zandie | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: tk | 2015/12/09

try GOD he will bless you with wonderful children..you can check out Prophet TB Joshua..i have been blessed wiht a wonderfull , intelligent baby boy after visiting the SCOAN in 2013...twelve years later after having my first born to no avail. http://emmanuel.tv/testimonies

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/18

I am 32yrs old my Discharge is white and thick.i never cleaned my womb since i delivered a baby 2013

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/02

Please help ....i want to clean my womb

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/02

hi plz help iv bin tryng for bby stil tryng i had miscarage 3yrs bck since den cnt gt pragnant m scard m not gonna hv bby in ma lyf

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/13

Im 4 months pregnant and i want to terminate because i don't want to dem my future with a baby. Im still young and i don't want to dissapoint my grandmother because she is looking up to me

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/11

You will have baby don't worry

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/03

I nid hlp 5year planning to have Bby bt no luck pls I nid help

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/02

Hi i need help 2012 ws pregnt then gave birth 2013 on de 13 of may en i went to my periods nd ws not preventing before falling pregnt so aftr gving birth thy injected me wit a depo to prevent en went on my perods bt last year on august 2014 my periods stoped so when ever thy inject me wit a depo i definetly experience my periods nd what could be the problem

Posted by: Sibongile | 2015/08/25

i need help I've been trying to have a baby since 2009 but up until today I haven't conserve at all please help me I need something to clean my womb and also my menstruation circle is not normal sometimes I start menstruating at the binging of the month or middle of the month sometimes the end. kindly assist me

Reply to Sibongile | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/03

Sibongile I HV sum prblm gal

Posted by: Thembie | 2015/08/18

I have miscarriage after 3.5 weeks and some days after scaning.the weigh was 98.7g so my doctor gave me some pills called Doxy tablets but um still have pains.

Reply to Thembie
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/06/07

Two months ago i went to the doctor and i found that i pregnant,a week ago a started bleeding lightly so i went back to the doctor and the pregnancy test came out negative. I went for a sonar but it showed some dark spots in my womb. I still feel pregnant but the tests come out negative,could i still be pregnant?

Reply to Anonymous | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: gope | 2016/01/04

I was pregnant for 8 weeks and now I am bleeding with heavy pain

Posted by: gope | 2016/01/04

Posted by: lucia | 2015/06/04

i think i had a miscarage or myb i dnt knw...this is what happen i slept with my boyfriend on de 1st of May not using a protection n whole of month May i didnt recieve my periods...okay i thought i was pregnant but on the 1st of June i had headaches ...painfull stomach cramps...n on 2cnd of June my underwear as wet in the morning when i woke up as if its like water on my underwear i was surprised but ignored it n on the 3rd i had my periods Light but heavy...i putted a pad on but i had to change it every after 4 hours Help guys i'm having a miscarege or what

Reply to lucia
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/05/31

bt sumtimes itz hard 4 dem 2 keep da bby .or sum r duin it 4 a goodvreason dependz

Posted by: jessy j | 2015/05/31

how cn u kill an inccnt life lyk dat u gyz hv no heartz u bringin dat life in da worl afta datvu wnt 2 kill it az if it axkd u 2 brng it.hai sies hv mercy no wanda sum dnt fall preg or get bbyz itz deir punishmnt 4 duin such heartlzz thng*w nt perfct*i knw dat

Reply to jessy j
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/05/20

I've been using injection for prevention for 3 years and i stoped last year december nw m n my boyfriend we both want another baby, what can i do so i can be pregnant again?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/04/23

Hie have had non stop bleeding 8yrs ago doc gv me depo to stop nw no period comes and no child pliz shld I clean womb or wat help

Posted by: christy | 2015/04/10

I am a 29 years old woman,i m married n i have had 3 to 4 abortions during the last couple of years. Now i m having menturation problem,my periods are not clear n its irregular it never comes on time. Please suggest some medicine to clear this problem. Thank u

Reply to christy
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/04/08

Life is scary hey, we got a lot of decisions to make and most hurt others. There is no special diet for trying for a baby, jst enjoy sex and stop counting. A baby I was to make when u not concentrating so much. Jst find the gspot. Have sex evn when u not ovulating and it will happen when u least expect it, y do u think people who r NT ready to have kids have them cause they having great sex and not counting sperm. As for those who r terminating its a difficult decision by a necessary one half the time. If u can carry the child please do and find an adoption agency and give it to those who r crying wanting babies. If u cnt make a decision that will one day b worth it. God bless

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/04/05

Im trying to have abotion its been two days now its not happening what can I do im worried now...

Posted by: mary paul | 2015/04/03

i am 41yrs oldand wants to become pregant i have never clean my womb don't have a normal period ovulate always but period don't always flow can cleaning my womb help me with my period and get pregant.

Reply to mary paul
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/03/31

I had a miscarage last year n didnt clean my womb ... n didnt take any pills ...do i hv 2 go 4 i cleaning

Posted by: nelly | 2015/03/02

I had a miscarriage after one month pregnancy, i have'nt went for any madical check up yet dat is for one month now. Im afraid, i dont want d doctor to use any instrument on me, wat should i do pls help me im totally worried n confuse tnks.

Reply to nelly
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/02/23

Hy guys had miscarriage doc gv me betamox 500mg 2 clean my worb will it hlp me?pls hlp

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/02/21

Disgusting.!! How evry1 terminates this days when others cry evry night n pray to have those kids. If u not ready close ur tighs or use condom is that simple.

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/02/26

they cry course they are trying to control everything relax stop calculating and having scheduled sex with your partner. at times accept that u cant be pregnant. those that terminate are thinking about the future of the child their current situation and what a baby will do to them so respect their choices and stop being so critical about it. termination is better than waiting for R330 from the government or going up and down child support court or being a dramatic baby mama to a man who has made it clear he doesn't want your vjayjay anymore.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/02/12

Hello everyone 5 yrs married struggling to conceive is there something me and my husband must eat how to get more fertile are there any comments on that question.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/02/10

Hy nid help had miscarriage nd went 2 de doctor nd he gv me betamox 500mg pills will thy clean my womb?pls help me guys

Posted by: Ife | 2015/01/09

Pls I took over dose of pill to flush out sperm from my system and now I fear it might damage my womb. Is there any pills I can take to repair my womb

Reply to Ife
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/12/29

We want kids and u guys are killing them... Lord have mercy

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/02/26

if you want a child relax and enjoy sex stop planning everthing ovulation dates. enjoy sex do aerobic sex the more yiu come the more you increase your chances of having a baby. being cruel to women who choose to terminate wont increase your chances of having a baby. enjoy sex

Posted by: sma | 2014/12/24

im 24 days preg n i need to terminate this so what do i do ?

Reply to sma
Posted by: zikhona zee | 2014/11/18

Me & my man we wnt child bt the thing is 'whn im prg my prg last jst fir 2 to 3 weeks *i was wandarring if i cn get help also wht to do its bean a whake now plz helz

Reply to zikhona zee | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/26

Traditional doctor can help u

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/26

Traditional doctor can help u

Posted by: miss tee | 2014/10/17

i had two miscarriages about 3 years ago since then i've been trying to get pregnant but was unsuccessful. i did not got my womb cleaned, i fear there might be something still inside. would a womb clean and a flush out helped?

Reply to miss tee
Posted by: Tumi | 2014/10/07

I think I have an sti and went to the doctor four times. got medication but nothing happened. got over the counter pills but still. so can I do a womb scrub to eradicate the sti or wat? plz help

Reply to Tumi
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/07/28

I made 4 illegal abortions in their early times (when I was a week pregnant) and now I'm desperately trying to have a baby,is it possible that If I clean my womb I'll get 1.

Posted by: sbahle | 2014/07/08

I'm 3weeks pregnant and don't wnt 2 keep this t where can I find pills

Reply to sbahle | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: stressed | 2015/05/11

go to a doctor and ask for amedication that make the whole pragnancy process to stop he wil give you the pills that you will take for a week,i didi that last month.and i think that you should make sure if you want to make an abortion or not i did it and now iam regreting big time

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/08/06

why dose my womb need scraping

Posted by: Nicky | 2014/07/05

ONE DAY ABORTION by the use of pills 0827131061/ whatsapp Doctor ABORTION PROCESS What Will Happen During the Abortion Process: Pills are given with instructions of how to use them. An overnight stay is not required. 0827131061 The tablets we give you are for oral use. These tablets block the action of the hormone progesterone on the uterus. This stops the growth of the pregnancy and causes the lining of the uterus to shed. Some side effects such as light bleeding, nausea or vomiting may be experienced. You may also be given tablets that you will place in the vagina near the cervix. This medicine causes the uterus to contract and also causes bleeding and cramping. This medication is normally administered using a tampon and if you are comfortable using tampons you can insert this medication yourself. Most women go home straight away with advice on what to do after the misoprostol is placed in the vagina. Most abortions will happen within 2-4 hours. Themedicines are very effective and 98% percent of the time you go through with the pregnancy termination or abortion immediately. You may experiece the following: nausea, vomiting or diarrhoea. This is normal during the abortion / pregnancy termination process. Most women will have the abortion within 2-5 hours of using the pills but for some women take a little bt longer. Call - 0827131061/WHATSAPP - Immediately for help - Avoid wasting time the biological clock is not on your side! CONTACT: 0827131061 or whatsapp nickywomensclinic@gmail.com we offer deliveries all over South Africa. TESTIMONIAL Thank you for treating me with kindness during my difficult time. You helped when I thought I was stuck with a pregnancy that I could not afford to go through with. Kind regards to you. Anne » Centurion TESTIMONIAL I am alright. Thank you for coming to my aide. I am now back at school. You made it possible. Thanks for being none judgemental Siepati - Witbank

Reply to Nicky | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Mandila | 2014/09/18

Hi i was 3 weeks pregnant and i went to an arbortion clinic, the gave me 2 pills to insert in my vagina, which i did, 2 hours later i started having severe cramps and my period started, i only bled for that night and the period was gone the following day... i was expecting to see some clots but to my surprise it has completely stopped, im worried that i might have something stuck in my uterus. they also gave me small goldish pills to drink for cleaning my womb.. please help..

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/23

I thnk im pregnant and idnt wwant to kkeep the baby where can I get pills

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: NICKY | 2014/07/05

+27738555484

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/23

Posted by: svikeelo | 2014/06/09

I'm 5 months pergnant I want to terrminate baby,I was trying to bort with abortion pill but dosnt happed please help me what else must I do

Reply to svikeelo | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: viva | 2015/02/03

how can u terminate a pregnancy at 5months knowing very well the baby has full develop, who does that to a baby didn't ask to be here nor in your stomach have u no shame

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/03/30

My boyfriend and I had unsafe sax a week back he told me that he got the drop diesease now.. As a woman how can I stay clean?

Posted by: Conny maseko | 2014/03/17

Im still breast feeding a 9mnths child, and im 3mnths pregnant and i want to do an abortion. What method can i use if i don't have an abortion pills?? Please help

Reply to Conny maseko
Posted by: boniswa | 2013/12/06

I've been using injection for the past 5yrs bt now I've stop usig it since april this year, now I want to fall pregnant but I can't please advice me.

Reply to boniswa | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Boniswa | 2015/06/01

Boniswa i'm also in a samething with you i don't what to do realy

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/04/29

it will take a while seeing that you used the injection for so long. it happened to me as well which means the chemicals is still in your body and will only take up to 7 months to clear or even a year. so be patient

Posted by: siphiwe | 2013/10/13

I was using.prevention tablets for more than 10yrs and I did use injection maybe for 2yrs ,so do I need to clean my womb

Reply to siphiwe
Posted by: Ntombi | 2013/09/14

I was on contraceptives 4 yrs ago.i've been trying to fall pregnant for 2 yrs but still no luck.i think the injection is still in my blood

Reply to Ntombi
Posted by: lisa | 2013/07/12

how do know your womb needs to be cleaned

Reply to lisa
Posted by: Lisa | 2013/07/11

I want 2 be cleaned

Reply to Lisa
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/05/07

i had an abortion 2 year back and now i cannot go on my periods im not pregnant i tested, it been 2 month now since i last went to my periods, i even went to the doctor to check what was wrong with me he said i must clean my womb and he is charging me R800 that a lots. is there ather way i can clean my womb pill or medicine i have to take

Posted by: dineo | 2013/04/06

i want to clean womb

Reply to dineo
Posted by: ( | 2006/09/08

no there is not.

Reply to (
Posted by: Dol | 2006/09/07

I know that, I had a miscarriage earlier this year so I know all about that. What I mean is, you know when you clean your system with laxatives and stuff like that, what I am asking is if there are products to that extend but for ones womb just to keep clean and healthy. Not because there is a problem or anything like that. There are remedies one can take to clean the blood etc. I just like keeping healthy that's all...

Reply to Dol | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: thandi | 2016/08/15

hi luv would love to knw wat can i use to clean as i also had a m/c and still have clots cuming out and its painful is it normal plz help u cn reply on my email thandimakhubela2@gmail.com just wanna b clean an healthy

Posted by: Lou | 2006/09/07

A D&C is what you are meaning - youcannot go for a D&C just because you want to clean it out, and it is not necesarry unless the doctor see's medical reason to do so. It is a surgical procedure and you go under anaesthetic for this.

Reply to Lou