Question
Posted by: MAN | 2005/06/20

Clean Nose

Please help, I can ave my nose clean, it is always running. I have been to the doctor and used different types of tablet and sprays for allergy and hey fever, but none have helped so far. This is affecting my work and confidence as people when around me are always touching their noses. How can I stop this excesive nasal discharge?

PLEASE HELP !!!

Man, if you let me know what you have already tried I might be able to suggest an alternative. Please post your reply as a new question to ensure that I receive it. Good luck.