Question
Posted by: Wannaknow | 2006/07/21

Cld I be exp PREG symptoms so early?

Is it possible to feel pregnancy symptoms right after conception. My last period started 1/7/06. Been off the pill for 5 months now. Had unprotected sex on 12 and 14/7. !st time we are having unprotected sex as Hubby has been away last 5 months abroad. Since 15/7 experiencing tender breasts, frequent urination, emotional moodswings, craving beer, mild queasiness and just the feeling that I may be...... I never experience this or get PMS etc I have already taken blood and diptest, but I know its to early and both were negative. What is the earliest a blood and diptest can be taken?

No it is not possible. The blood test would be positive 10-12 days after ovulation. If you were on the Pill before, you would probably not have had PMS, so this may be what you are experiencing now.

2
Posted by: Helping | 2006/07/21

I phoned Pathcare today.They said they do bloodtests 10 days after implantation.

Dipstick tests can usually be done 14 days after ovulation.

Reply to Helping
Posted by: lou | 2006/07/21

Its unlikely you would be getting symptoms this early. The earliest you can take a preg test is the first day of your missed period.

Reply to lou