Question
Posted by: Thapelo | 2008/05/23

Claiming for UIF

Hi There

I would like to know what could make the company not to reflect on the system if it was paying UIF for it's employees at The Labour Department... i worked for the company for 2 yrs and i went to Labour to apply for my UIF and the company was not reflecting. Will it be due the closer of the business or will it be due to that the company wasn't paying the UIF?

If so what could i do to claim my money that was deducted from my salary?

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

You are entitled to claim for UIF if the company hasnt paid then the inspectors must fine them. Even if they have not deducted from your salary you are entitled to payment

5
Posted by: Angie | 2009/04/14

Wonder if you can help me - my friend informed me regarding a q4u service for uif - I would like to know if you can assist me with people that is doing this and has a good tracking record as well. And what makes is better doing it through them, I am 24 weeks pregnant so need to rush - Don' t have much time left.

Angelica

Reply to Angie
Posted by: Tee | 2008/11/21

I am looking for a company that helps pregnant woman to claim for uif?without going to the labour department cues.

Reply to Tee
Posted by: May | 2008/05/29

If I work as a contractor for 5 months earning R5000pm and had to claim in the 6th month what payout can I expect?

Reply to May
Posted by: Thapelo | 2008/05/26

yes i do...

Reply to Thapelo
Posted by: anon | 2008/05/26

the co was probably not paying UIF or registered - have you got payslips with UIF deductions on??

Reply to anon