Question
Posted by: niki | 2004/11/03

circumsized

Dear Doc
My partner has been advised by his doc to be circumsized if he want to increase his changes to impregnate me. He went for the circumsition so is this really true that it will increase our chances of falling pregnant.

Niki, removing a normal man’s foreskin will not increase his fertility. I suppose if the foreskin keeps him from having normal intercourse it might, but otherwise it really won’t have any effect. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Purple | 2004/11/04

No its not true at all.

To increase your chances of falling pregnant, have sex often, but concentrate on the 5 days before and after ovulation, and definitely on ovulation day.

You ovulate approximately 14 days before your period starts in a 28 day cycle.

Reply to Purple