Question
Posted by: Mikey | 2004/03/11

Circumcisions

Lo CyberDoc

I'm 24 and uncircumcised. That's the way I like it but something has been troubling me. The 'head' of my penis is very sensitive to any form of contact once the foreskin is pulled back. Skin, blankets, anything cannot touch it with the foreskin pulled back without me wincing in pain.

It's all good and well if it's me, lefty and righty cos I know not to touch it and take care that it does not touch anything else if the foreskin is pulled back. But it gets tedious to explain this story to sexual partners.

Could circumcision possibly eliminate this hyper-sensitivity? Are there alternatives? Is this normal??

Mikey

Mikey, the easiest would to just expose your glans to more stimuli more frequently. When you masturbate make sure that you stimulate the glans as well – this should take care of the problem. Having a circumcision is way too drastic. Good luck.