Question
Posted by: Uncle BOB | 2011/01/27

Circumcised

Is the any other way of having this done other than having the opp done. I am 43yo and want to have this done but hear that at any age this is a very painfull opp. Are there any other ways of doing this.

Sorry, if you want to do it you will have to bite the bullet!There are a few ways in which they do it (e.g. ring method or plain surgery) but it stays an uncomfortable procedure. It is painful and the penis head may be very sensitive for a long period. It is however more hygienic and their is the possibility of reducing HIV risk. Deidre - SASHA

4
Posted by: Leo | 2011/01/31

Well said Anon. Same with me. I was also circed late in life and what a huge improvement for my wife and I

Reply to Leo

Its not that bad at all. Pain can be controlled very easily. You will have to abstain for about 3-4 weeks. Make sure you wear a condom at least for the first 3 weeks after you start having sex again to ensure that you are completely healed. I had it done as an adult. Best thing I ever did for my and my wife''s sex lives. Wish I had done it sooner. Her orgasms are way more frequent and she can now have multiples during intercourse. She wants it way more often too since I got circumcised. She prefers the feel inside of her and the looks. Its a win-win for you both. Just do it. You will have the best sex ever.... Good luck.

Posted by: Peter | 2011/01/27

No there is no other way, it is a bit uncomfortable but well worth it

Reply to Peter
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/01/27

Reply to sexologist