Question
Posted by: help | 2006/04/02

circulation or more?

hi there
i really hope you can help me,because everyone i ask cannot answer.

i have purlpish/blue blotches on my inner thigh (between my hip and my knee), but more towards my knee. when i rub it,it still does not go away.i am 21 and i do exercise most of the week.
i have not gone to the doctor,because i dont want to go and pay a lot of money,then its just something normal.

please help,because this is kind of worrying.it just doesnt want to go away.

Dear Help
It could be superficial veins ( we call them spider veins) in that area. You can have them removed by laser or injection Mayo clinic in Johburg does this kind of work.