Question
Posted by: -:- | 2004/11/08

Cipralex - Side Effects

Hi CS,

I have recently (last month or two) been advised by my doctor to take Cipralex. However, some of the side effects are muscle contractions and muscle cramps. I am experiencing both these symptoms.

Any real need to worry?

As far as I know ( the sellers of Cipralex still haven't botherd to contact me or send me any info about this new drug deal with them is to stand on the floor pressing the heel firmly against the floor, with the shin leaning a little forward, so that one is forcefully stretching the calf muscle, opposite to the pull of the cramp. THat often ends the cramp quite quickly, and actually ) this should not be a serious problem, but it'd be best to call the doctor who prescribed it, and check with him. let us know what he says. And remember that with cramps, such as the typical ones in the calf mucles, the best way to may reduce the amount of damage ( tearing some mucle fibres ) which a cramp left on its own can do.

2
Posted by: Edmund | 2004/11/08

Please ask for other similar products that are available and will not have any side effects.

It should make you feel better not worse.

Reply to Edmund
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/11/08

On Friday nite within half an hour of each other my calves had cramps in (like when you do not take enough salt) I didn't even think about it until you mentioned this..... I'd like the reply as well!

Reply to CP MOM