Question
Posted by: Just | 2007/08/21

Cipralex

HI

My doc put my on cirpalex 10mg, been on it for about 21 days. I am feeling better the only problem i have is i feel fantastic in the morning but by about 3 o clock i am tired and a bit down again, is this normal?

Cipralex is an effective modern antidepressant, and by 21 days one would expect to notice a useful response. You don't mention when you take the pills, so I can judge whether the tiredness by 3 pm is understandable or not

2
Posted by: Susie | 2007/08/22

I take Cipralex at night. At the lastest 8pm. I do not feel tired during the day.

Reply to Susie
Posted by: Just | 2007/08/21

Def feel better
take them at bout 8 in the AM

Reply to Just