Question
Posted by: Pauline | 2008/06/17

Cipralex 10 mg & Stillnox

I've been using Cipralex 10 mg & Stillnox for about a week - doctor described it after loosing a baby at 18 weeks pregnant. If I want to stop using it, can I just stop, or do I have to do it gradually? I want to stop in few weeks time, so that I can get pregnant again, how long will pills stay in my system. Don't want to compromise my pregnancy!

Expert ImagePharmacist

The longer you take the stilnox, the more difficult it will be to stop it - Start taking it only if you battle to sleep, and in lower dose then. The medication will be out of your system within a few days - I do however recommend speaking to your doctor prior to stopping them