Question
Posted by: Jazz | 2010/10/11

ciplatrim

Hi I have been taking Ciplatrim , the last 2 or 3 days my chest is closing could it be the tablet

Dear Jazz
Because of the reports of problems with circulation that have been linked to sibutramine, the active ingredient in Ciplatrim, any negative symptoms you experience must be checked by your medical doctor. Please have a medical examination just to make quite sure that the symptom you describe of your chest closing, is not caused by Ciplatrim. The dr will have to advise if you can continue or if you should stop taking this product.
See the dr ASAP

1

Dear Jazz
See the dr ASAP