Question
Posted by: sideways | 2007/05/08

Cipiralex(spelling)

Hi Doc,

Hope you are well. Doc, my problem is this, I was suffering with General Anxiety Disorder and prescribed Cipiralex(spelling), it is now 5 months and certainly my anxiety has clamed and I am happy with the way I am now seeing and reacting to things. I feel far more rational. However, I am suddenly suffering with a major decline in my libido and i am unable to orgasm. what can i do? Please help.

Dear Sideways
the cipralex can cause reduced libido but won't take it totally away - just plan to spend more time on foreplay and ask your partner to give you a bit more time to get to the point of orgasm. You can also try using a cream like aphrodite to increase sensitivity.