Question
Posted by: MISERABLE | 2008/01/18

CIN11 PLEASE HELP

I have cin11 and my doctor booked me for a treatment to remove abnormal cells.I dont know what kind of a treatment to be perfomed on me.I am 32yrs, dont have kids and I am ttc.I had two pregnancies before,the first pregnacy I had stillbirth at nine months and the second one the baby's heart stopped beating at 6months and that was 12yrs back.I have ttc for 4yrs with no success then I decided to see the doctor and check what could be a problem then I that's how I found out about my pap smear. Do u think I should wait and do a pap test again after 3 months from now cause I 'm being told that the abnormal cells can be normal again without treatment?Please doc your opinion.

After the treatment will I be able have my own kids and after how many months should I try?
Do you know a doctor who can treat me cause my doctoter is a GP and not a gynae.Can you please give a list of gynae oncologist aroud Joburg or Pretoria?

It would be reasonable to wait 3 months and repeat the pap smear. I would suggest that you have the abnormality treated by a gynaecologist and not a GP. I can't give you a list of oncologists in your area, but your doctor should be able to refer you.

1
Posted by: Hi | 2008/01/19

Better see a Gynae and get it done

Reply to Hi