Question
Posted by: Kim | 2006/10/27

Cin III

I was diagnosed with CIN III abnormal cells - eventually I had a cone byopsy on 24 April 2006 - I get my periods regularly but they are strange. I'll have them for about 3 days and then they stop for about 2 days and then carry on for a day or two. Now this has happened this month - it stopped for 2 days and today I get this thick dark brown heavy discharge, it doesnt smell but it looks scarey. What is it? Am I in danger of cancer?

You obviously need to have regular pap smears, but this does not suggest cancer, more likely just the last bits oif blood coming down.

2
Posted by: Kim | 2006/10/27

Who are you - you are obviously bored, cant get a woman, play with your self because of that, hate your self, have no freinds, and need a life. Good luck to you and your misserable life, shame poor thing!!!

Reply to Kim
Posted by: husband | 2006/10/27

You stinky bitch

Reply to husband