Question
Posted by: Shadow | 2007/06/13

Cilift

My doctor prescribed Cilift 20mg for my depression and anxiety. I've been taking it for the past 4 days, and I've had quite a few of the side effects, but nothing too bad. Last night and today though, I feel so paranoid, and my heart is racing. I feel terrible, and nauseous, and I know that I had these feelings quite a few times already, even before I started with Cilift. My dad seems to think it's all in my mind and it's not the medication. I tend to be a bit weary of medication, so could that be the case, or is it the Cilift? I feel like I'm going crazy...

Hallo Shadow
Cilift can give these side-effects - please let your doctor know.